Family run since the 1970s, the Veitch Realty office has helped buyers and sellers reach their Real Estate goals for over 50 years. With experience dealing with every type of property – from residential and commercial to agricultural and industrial – Scott and Shannon Veitch believe that in order to provide outstanding service to each and every client you should always be aware of what is going on in the local markets and be willing to learn new skills and adapt to the times. Conveniently located right downtown Creston, Veitch Realty welcomes the opportunity to help make your Real Estate dreams come true. Visit us today.
Scott Veitch BComm, RI (BC). FRI
As a Creston local, Scott Veitch has always been passionate about his local community. After obtaining a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Urban Land Economics from UBC, Scott began his Real Estate career working in Commercial Developing and Appraisals, acquiring, leasing, building, managing, and selling retail, office, and industrial properties. In 1993, Scott returned to Creston where he took over as the Managing Broker at CENTURY 21® – Veitch Realty.
Working with his wife Shannon, the Veitches have been consistent top producing REALTORS® regionally and corporately. Scott believes that honesty, integrity, and hard work are at the core of his success and looks forward to continuing to serve the people of the Creston Valley.
Born in Salmon Arm and raised in Cranbrook, BC, Shannon moved to the Creston Valley as a young woman working as a waitress and then becoming a cashier at what was then Overwaitea Foods. She left Overwaitea to raise her children. After being a stay at home Mom for 3 years she decided it was time to pursue the career she always wanted, and the rest, as they say, is history. Shannon Veitch has been a Licensed Realtor in the Creston Valley for the last 28 years, successfully listing and selling properties to a long list of happy clients. Dedication, honesty, knowledge and experience are the basis for her successful career.
We are passionate about Real Estate and happen to be pretty good at it too!
Century 21 Awards
- 2020 – Century 21 Canada. 21 years of exceptional service – Shannon Veitch
- 2015 Centurion Team – Veitch Realty
- 2013 Centurion Producer – Scott Veitch
- 2005 Centurion Producer – Scott Veitch
Real Estate Recognitions
- 25-year Recognition of Membership – Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- 2007, 2008, and 2009 MLS Gold Club Award – Kootenay Association of Realtors (top 10% of total MLS units)
- 2009 Award of Excellence – Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- 2021 Distinguished Service Award – Kootenay Association of Realtors
- 2009 Kootenay Real Estate Board – Bronze Award Winner – Shannon Veitch
- Creston Valley Advance Readers Choice Award – Best Local Real Estate Agent – Silver – Shannon Veitch
- Twice nominated fo Kootenay Business Magazine ‘Women of Distinction’ for the West Kootenays – Shannon Veitch
Contact us for all your real estate needs today
Raised in the Kootenay, Scott and Shannon Veitch are dedicated members of their community who actively look for ways to get involved locally and give back to those around them whenever possible.
Scott has served and volunteered as:
- Councillor – City of Creston – 2011-2014
- President of the Creston Valley Thundercats
- President of the Creston Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Creston Rotary Club
- President Creston Youth Soccer Association
- President of the Kootenay Association of Realtors – 2002 (formerly KREB)
- President of the British Columbia Real Estate Association 2008-2010
- Chair of the Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance Corporation
- Member of Canadian Association of Realtors for 37 years
Shannon has served and volunteered as:
- Vice Presesident – Creston Valley Thundercats hockey team
- Billet Coordinator – Scott and Shannon have been a host family for the hockey team for the last 14 years.
- Board Member – Creston Valley Chamber of Commerce Board
- Volunteer – volunteered countless hours in the community for various groups.